Monday 20 June 2011

DT CALL - NOW CLOSED

 THIS DT CALL CLOSED ON MONDAY EVENING, 20TH JUNE
Blogger is playing up and won't allow this post to drop from the top, but please don't enter now as your name won't be taken into account. 

Please see post below for current challenge, this post will remain at the top while the DT call is on.

We are having a Design Team Call which will run for 2 weeks, closing at 9pm on Monday 20th June.  We are looking for several new DT members so if you would like to apply, please leave a link on Mr. Linky with a link to one of your favourite pieces of work. 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the oppurtunity to apply to become part of your fab DT.

Kerry x

Crafting Belle said...

thanks for the chance, xxx

Elke said...

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply to become a member of the DT. Please have a look round my blog to have a look at the cards that I have been making.

Thanks again

Elke XX

Sonia said...

Hi!!
Thanks for the opportunity to apply to become part of your DT.
Good Luck to all!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Please tell me I'm not the only participant who's now paralysed by indecision over which project to link up :P
Thanks for the chance to join in :)

JackieLou said...

Thanks for the great opportunity.

Nancie Quah said...

Thanks for the chance to be part of the Team. Hugs
Nancie

Sylvia x said...

thanks for a great opportunity, enjoy looking around my blog and my fingers and toes will be crossed. lol

Sylvia x

SAHLERS said...

Thank you for the chance at your DT would love this great opportunity.

Sue Nicholson said...

Hi All,
Thanks for the invite. My favourite creation of mine is the card I call "My first blog post". Just starting out very happy with my first comments with this card. Look forward to be consider for your DT call.

Jo Austin said...

Thank you for the DT call.. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Please feel free to take a look around my blog - it was so difficult to choose a favourite piece!

Good luck to everyone! xx

Crimson Cloud said...

Great challenge blog - thanks for letting me apply xxx